Save for later
Mail sent Successfully!
This field is required
Email is invalid
An agreement that a Software Vendor can use to appoint a Channel Partner to market and promote the Vendor's Software in a specific geographic territory
How this document can help you
This Reseller Agreement template can be used by Software Vendors who wish to appoint resellers (aka Channel Partners) to market and promote the Vendor's software throughout a specific territory, on either an exclusive or non-exclusive basis for a specific period of time.
What it includes
Among others, the template includes provisions relating to:
- The appointment of the Channel Partner on either an exclusive or non-exclusive basis
- Sales Targets - including whether Commission is payable if the Sales Targets are not met, and - where the Channel Partner is given exclusivity over a particular Territory - whether the Channel Partner's exclusivitiy in the Channel Partner's allocated territory becomes non-exclusive if the Sales Targets are not met
- Whether the Channel Partner is given a demo (restricted version) of the Software or a full copy which it can use to demonstrate the Software to potential End Users
- Who will pay the Software Licence Fees - the Channel Partner or the End User
- Prohibitions against the Channel Partner making representations about the Software that are inconsistent with the marketing materials provided to the Channel Partner by the Vendor
- Insurance requirements of the Channel Partner
- Subcontracting by the Channel Partner
- Dispute Resolution
- Term and Termination
How does it work?
Using our powerful document generation engine, Contract Instructor generates and customises legal documents using the responses that clients provide in completing our online wizard.
What you get
A report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the wizard. The document will be provided in Microsoft Word format for you to review and edit, as you consider necessary.
How much does it cost?
You charge your client whatever you consider appropriate for the legal document but pay us only $29.95 plus GST per document for using our wizard. The time you save using our wizard will makes drafting legal documents using Contract Instructor a complete game changer for your legal practice.
Payment only upon wizard completion
If the wizard is not completed, you don't pay anything. Once you or your client completes the wizard, you will be notified by email and sent a request to pay our fee of $29.95 plus GST. Upon payment you will receive a report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the wizard.
Frequently asked questions
Can I edit the wizard myself?
Can I edit the generated document?
Check out our other documents in this category