Save for later
Mail sent Successfully!
This field is required
Email is invalid
Deed of Novation
A Deed of Novation under which the parties agree to continue an agreement but with one of the parties substituted with a new party
How this document can help you
A deed of novation is an agreement which transfers one party's rights and obligations under a contract or agreement to a new third party. The terms of the agreement remain the same, but the identity of one party changes.
What it includes
- A short 2 page Deed of Novation to be entered into by the Continuing Party, the Outgoing Party and the New Party
- Identification of the parties
- A description of the novated agreement and a placeholder to annex the agreement
- Explicit provisions that describe how the novation will be implemented
- Releases (if selected by you) in favour of the Continuing Party and the Outgoing Party
- Boilerplate type general provisions governing the Deed and execution blocks for each party
How does it work?
Using our powerful document generation engine, Contract Instructor generates and customises legal documents using the responses that clients provide in completing our online wizard.
What you get
A report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the wizard. The document will be provided in Microsoft Word format for you to review and edit, as you consider necessary.
How much does it cost?
You charge your client whatever you consider appropriate for the legal document but pay us only $29.95 plus GST per document for using our wizard. The time you save using our wizard will makes drafting legal documents using Contract Instructor a complete game changer for your legal practice.
Payment only upon wizard completion
If the wizard is not completed, you don't pay anything. Once you or your client completes the wizard, you will be notified by email and sent a request to pay our fee of $29.95 plus GST. Upon payment you will receive a report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the wizard.
Frequently asked questions
Can I edit the wizard myself?
Can I edit the generated document?
Check out our other documents in this category