Save for later
Mail sent Successfully!
This field is required
Email is invalid
This document can be used to set out the agreement between a head contractor and a subcontractor to regulate the cooperation and pooling of resources for the limited purpose of the subcontractor assisting the head contractor with the preparation of a tender in response to a request for tender from a potential customer. A teaming agreement enables the parties to collaborate and team up.
How this document can help your client
This Teaming Agreement can be used to help a potential head contractor and subcontractor define their commercial relationship in the context of a teaming arrangement.
What it includes
Among other things, our Teaming Agreement template includes:
- Customisable clause for the frequency of any teaming meetings, fees payable by the Head Contractor and subcontracted requirements for the project;
- Exlusivity provisions;
- Delineation of obligations for both the Head Contractor and Subcontractor during Tender negotiations and submissions;
- Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Rights clauses;
- List of warranties to be provided by the Subcontractor to the Head Contractor;
- Provisions confirming that public announcements are not to be released without prior agreement of the parties;
- Limiting of liability provisions; and
- Indemnities provided by the Subcontractor to the Head Contractor for breach of any warranties or provisions set out in the Agreement.
How does it work?
Using our powerful document generation engine, Contract Instructor generates and customises legal documents using the responses that clients provide in completing our online wizard.
What you get
A report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the wizard. The document will be provided in Microsoft Word format for you to review and edit, as you consider necessary.
How much does it cost?
You charge your client whatever you consider appropriate for the legal document but pay us only $29.95 plus GST per document for using our wizard. The time you save using our wizard will makes drafting legal documents using Contract Instructor a complete game changer for your legal practice.
Payment only upon wizard completion
If the wizard is not completed, you don't pay anything. Once you or your client completes the wizard, you will be notified by email and sent a request to pay our fee of $29.95 plus GST. Upon payment you will receive a report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the wizard.
Frequently asked questions
Can I edit the wizard myself?
Can I edit the generated document?
Check out our other documents in this category