Save for later
Mail sent Successfully!
This field is required
Email is invalid
Enduring Power of Attorney (NSW)
This is an Enduring Power of Attorney document that prepared using the standard form that applies in New South Wales. In the event that a person (the Principal) is unable to manage their affairs, a power of attorney provides named Attorneys with the ability to act on the person's behalf.
How this document can help your clients
A power of attorney is an important document that can be used by people to provide legal authority to others (known as Attorneys) to take care of financial affairs on their behalf. Powers of attoney are commonly used by people who wish to avoid financial paperwork, and who for other reasons wish to appoint others to look after their legal and financial affairs. Unlike a general power of attorney, an enduring power of attorney continues even if the principal loses their mental capacity.
What it includesThis Enduring Power of Attorney Form includes:
- Customisable clauses specifying when the Enduring Power of Attorney will come into effect, such as upon the document being signed, if a medical practitioner considers that the principal is unable to manage their affairs, or once an Attorney considers that the principal needs assistance managing their affairs (or in any other circumstances that are entered by you or your client into the wizard);
- Clauses enabling the appointment of attorneys and substitute attorneys;
- Clauses enabling the attorneys to be appointed jointly or jointly and severally;
- Clauses which restrict and define the ambit of the powers conferred on the Attorneys;
- Clauses providing the Attorneys with additional powers to use monies and assets to pay for reasonable living and medical expenses; and
- Customisable signature and witness execution blocks.
How does it work?
Using our powerful document generation engine, Contract Instructor generates and customises legal documents using the responses that clients provide in completing our online wizard.
What you get
A report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the wizard. The document will be provided in Microsoft Word format for you to review and edit, as you consider necessary.
How much does it cost?
You charge your client whatever you consider appropriate for the legal document but pay us only $29.95 plus GST per document for using our wizard. The time you save using our wizard will makes drafting legal documents using Contract Instructor a complete game changer for your legal practice.
Payment only upon wizard completion
If the wizard is not completed, you don't pay anything. Once you or your client completes the wizard, you will be notified by email and sent a request to pay our fee of $29.95 plus GST. Upon payment you will receive a report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the wizard.
Frequently asked questions
Can I edit the wizard myself?
Can I edit the generated document?
Check out our other documents in this category