Save for later
Mail sent Successfully!
This field is required
Email is invalid
Our employment contract template is a standard employment contract that can be used by an employer who wishes to employ someone on either a full time or part time basis. It also comes with a free 4-page Corporate IT Systems and Social Media Policy.
How our template can help you
Having a written employment contract assists by clarifying the remuneration that the employer agrees to pay the employee, the length of any probation period, the duties of the employee, the position of the employee, who the employee is to report to, the length of any restraint period, the amount of any bonus payable and other important provisions governing the employer/employee relationship.
Like all of our templates, you or your clients will be able to customise this template using our short online questionnaire.
Among other clauses, this template includes the following:
What it includes
- A free 4 page Corporate IT Systems and Social Media Policy.
- Provisions confirming whether the employment is full time or part time, and clauses providing for a probation period (if any).
- Clauses dealing with the payment of remuneration, including when paid, whether the salary includes or excludes superannuation and whether any bonus is payable (and if the bonus is discretionary or paid when the employee meets certain bonus criteria).
- Provisions addressing the ownership of computers, smartphones and e-mail addresses allocated to the employee by the Company and clauses dealing with ownership of IP developed by the employee and confidential information.
- Clauses confirming that the employer may conduct IT surveillance in relation to internet usage carried out by the employee.
- Clauses addressing leave entitlements and dispute resolution.
- Provisions restraining the employee from soliciting customers of the employer away from the employer during the restraint period.
How does it work?
Using our powerful document generation engine, Contract Instructor generates and customises legal documents using the responses that clients provide in completing our online wizard.
What you get
A report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the wizard. The document will be provided in Microsoft Word format for you to review and edit, as you consider necessary.
How much does it cost?
You charge your client whatever you consider appropriate for the legal document but pay us only $29.95 plus GST per document for using our wizard. The time you save using our wizard will makes drafting legal documents using Contract Instructor a complete game changer for your legal practice.
Payment only upon wizard completion
If the wizard is not completed, you don't pay anything. Once you or your client completes the wizard, you will be notified by email and sent a request to pay our fee of $29.95 plus GST. Upon payment you will receive a report with the client's responses to the questionnaire together with the document that has been generated using your client's responses to the wizard.
Frequently asked questions
Can I edit the wizard myself?
Can I edit the generated document?
Check out our other documents in this category